Bello Nurses offers a full range of services, designed to allow you and your loved ones to stay at home thus avoiding the need to relocate to a facility for care. In addition to our Home Care Aides for companionship and home assistance and our staff of skilled Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Home Health Aides, we also provide other necessary care and services.
Some of these include Skilled Nursing, Home Health Aides, Home Care Aides, Medical Social Workers, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Durable Medical Equipment, and Healthcare Supplies.
It is the objective of Bello Nurses, to maintain quality Home Health Care Programs consistent with the agency’s Mission Statement and the Patient’s Bills of Rights.
- To ensure that all patients are provided with quality, comprehensive health care services through a coordinated Plan of Care
- To provide continuity of health care to facilitate uninterrupted service within the health care system.
- To promote early recovery or maximum rehabilitation in the patient’s home environment.
- To provide effective channels of communication with the patient, physician and other organizations and providers within the health care community.
- To foster professional and personal satisfaction of all employees by maintaining a positive environment that stimulates pride and professional growth.
- To increase the awareness of health related issues to members of the community.